Sunday, May 1, 2011

Guess I'll get the throw pillows...

Tjett was in the process of growing a playoff beard. He hadn't shaved since the playoffs started and the Wings kept winning so he just didn't shave it off..."if it's working, I'm not going to mess with it." He is very superstitious about hockey. It was also not terribly pretty. I said "*sigh* ok. It's fine." Which I DID actually mean, because far be it from me to make Tjett do something that would make his team lose.*

Because he (rightly) figured I meant that I still thought he should shave, he went ahead and buzzed it off. The Red Wings are now down 0-2 in the second game of the series, and are already behind one game. If they don't come back in the series, Tjett's going to blame me for making him shave off his beard and making his team lose. In which case I'm pretty sure he'd file for divorce.

*Even though hockey isn't my very favorite thing ever, I like it well enough. It's probably my favorite sport. And even though my team is the Wild, I rather like the Red Wings. Especially Jiri Hudler. And even though I'm not personally invested in the playoffs, I really like my husband. And I really like it when he's happy. And he tends to be happy when his team wins, and vice versa.

No comments:

Post a Comment