Thursday, April 5, 2012

A Day in Haiku; Part I: mostly some data; and wasting the day

Morning

Cough, cough, spit, cough, spit.
Tia, please don't eat that sock.
Time to go to work.

Morning II

That cannot go there.
Throw out damaged lenses now.
Organization.

Morning III

Data, data, dat-
a, data, data, data.
FROZEN COMPUTER!

Morning IV

Wrestle with data
Beat me into submission
Question life choices

Afternoon I

I deserve to eat.
J. Gumbo's for Jean Lafitte
and some good reading

Afternoon II

I just remembered
easy data procedure.
Wasted the morning.

Afternoon III

Compare Day Camp to
Menudo; yes, I am a
spicy latin boy.

Afternoon IV

Amazing lecture!
I learned some biology
and stayed wide awake!

Afternoon V

Writing some haikus
until my bus picks me up.
Data tomorrow.

1 comment: