Friday, April 1, 2011

BEDA Day 1: Well hello!

Hello! Today marks the first day of Blog-Every-Day-In-April. Since I am lousy at introductions, I figured I would give you little "Katie tidbits" in the form of one of those fancy poems, that I cannot for the life of me think what it's called. You'll understand:

BEDA: Introduced to me by Becky, one of the most creative people I have ever known!
Lasers: My livelihood. These are what I use in my research, which will someday give me a PhD?
Olives: I prefer green. The best I've ever had were in Italy, with some sort of awesome marinade. 
Green: My favorite color. (Which is not why I like green olives better than black; they just taste better.)

Evan's canal osteotomy: One of the procedures I recently had on my foot. Hence the surgery posts.
Voracious appetite: Man I love food!
Elizabeth: My middle name.
Rick-rolling: I still think it's funny.
Your mom: I still think it's an appropriate response to insults.

Dog: Her name is Tia. She is very grumpy that I can't walk or play with her for awhile. 
A blue rubber used-to-be-squeaky bone: Tia's "baby," and her very very favorite toy.
Yep, I dye my hair: Right now it's dark brown. I like it.

Industrial: I've had it for a year. I love it. I'm enjoying it while I can, before I have to look professional.
Nachos: A perfectly acceptable meal.

Alice in Chains: My favorite band, ever. I have mentioned them an embarrassing number of times.
Perrier: Overpriced, but I'm a fan. I just happen to like fizzy water... 
Running: I did for about 9 months before I broke. My goal is to start again in about 5 or 6 months.
Iced Tea (as opposed to Ice-T): Unsweetened. Definitely. Unless it's Jeremiah Weed Sweet Tea Vodka. Mmm, mmm.
Lut'ran: Oh sure, you bet. Hotdish and red Jello.

2 comments:

  1. Oh how I love my Minnesotans. You crazy lot. And your mom jokes. I can't hear one without thinking of you and Amelia. Have I mentioned you Minnesotans are everywhere?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very clever beginning to the month!

    ReplyDelete