Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Katie's Adult Playground

So the name needs work. But I maintain that this is the best idea I have ever had. Seriously. If someone takes it (a-HEM) I will be very very sad (and try unsuccessfully to sue the pants off of that someone. It's (not) patented).

Here's the idea...a playground, sized and adjusted to adults. Maybe combined with a bar, I'm not sure. There could be some serious liability problems there. But think about it...when was the last time you were on a swing? If it was recently, wasn't it uncomfortable? How awesome would it be to have swings that are higher off the ground and a little wider for 'mature' hips? Yeah. I thought so.

Imagine a slide that is long enough to be fun, wide enough to fit, and made of Teflon or something so that no one stuck to it. Also, it would not be made out of scorching hot metal, nor static-causing plastic. 

Monkey bars that are actually far enough up off the ground, and have squishy grippies so the bars don't hurt. It could be an entire freakin' workout. 

Also, plenty of four-square courts.

1 comment:

  1. I love swing sets. I visit one regularly in the warm months. Also I am crazy. ;)

    Mmm four-square. There will be four-square playing over homecoming!!

    ReplyDelete